Whether you like it or not, the holiday season is upon us which means it’s time to start shopping! Every year I try to be better about getting gifts early on so I’m not stressed at the last minute, and this year I’m already about halfway done and feeling good!
I rounded up some of my top picks for gifts for women, these are things I’ve gotten for myself or family and friends this year and things that I love. Everything is under $50, and I’ve included some great stocking stuffer ideas as well!
- Faux Suede Pointed Mules – I am a huge fan of the mule trend, and I love that these come in the cutest blush color. You can wear these all through spring, and at a price of $20 they can’t be beat!
- Bobby Pins – these would make a great stocking stuffer for a daughter, sister, or cousin! I thought the designs were super cute, and they come in either silver or gold!
- Faux Fur Throw – I can never have too many cozy blankets this time of year, and this one looks so soft and plush! I love the dark grey, they had other color options as well, and I love the under $30 price tag.
- Velvet Sneakers – another big trend right now, these velvet sneakers are super comfy and perfect for winter. I love that they are trendy but also super practical for moms who are on their feet all day. The color is gorgeous in person, and they’re only $20!
- Color Street – I’ve been hooked on Color Street since I tried it this summer! The nail strips last way longer than traditional manicures, and there are tons of fun styles to choose from. Prices range from $11-$14 per set which will cover two manicures or one mani pedi. Great stocking stuffer!
- Joggers – I love finding joggers that work just as well for lounging around the house as they do for getting out and about. I especially love the pockets and the color of these ones from Old Navy!
- Cozy Cardigan – shipping from this retailer takes 10-14 days so make sure to order early on! I’ve ordered a few things from them and have been impressed with what I get for such low prices. This cardigan would make a great staple for anyone, and they have tons of colors to choose from!
- Monogram Pendant – I love monogram pendants and this one definitely makes a statement! I found this one on Amazon for under $50 and it comes in gold plated or silver. This would make a great gift for moms, sisters, or girlfriends!
- Tote Bag – I love that this tote is reversible! It’s large enough to hold everything and would make a great diaper bag too. The material is really soft, and the magnetic closure is perfect for accessing readily. This comes in lots of colors as well!
- OTK Boots – My favorite shoe purchase of the year so far are these OTK boots! They are super affordable at $40, actually stay up over your knee, and come in a wide calf option. I love that they are comfortable enough for chasing kiddos at the park or getting dressed up for date night. The material is super soft, and they have a block heel option too! I have the dark gray ones, they also come in black and beige.