1. One thing I’m reading – this book by Janet Evanovich. If you haven’t read the Stephanie Plum series you have got to start! They are so freakin funny, these are the only books that have made me actually lough out loud while reading them. Heads up, the first two are kind of dark, but they start getting funny around the third one.
- One thing I’m eating – we had fajitas for Christmas and now I make sure there’s always meat marinating in the fridge so we can make them weekly! It’s Jared’s mom’s recipe, but the super simple marinade is equal parts Italian dressing and A1 steak sauce. We’ve done both chicken and steak and they’re delicious!
- One thing I’m eyeing – these moccasin slippers from Target. My feet have been freezing at home and I’m wanting some fuzzy slippers to keep them warm!
- One thing I’m wearing – these leggings from Aerie, obviously. They won’t be on clearance much longer so grab a pair (or three) before they’re gone!
- One thing I’m looking forward to – I’m taking the girls to Disney World next month with my family! Reagan has been to Disneyland twice, but now that she knows some of the characters I am so excited to see the magic in her eyes again. And I have a little Minnie Mouse outfit for Elliott so I’m super excited to dress her up in that!
- One thing I’m watching – Jared and I are watching Suits together, and I’ve been rewatching the Gilmore Girls Year in the Life mini series on Netflix.
- One thing I’m proud of – I finished DIYing Reagan’s dresser and bed and even though it was just a new paint job, I’m super happy with how they turned out. I’m basically the laziest DIYer ever, so I was proud that I finished both of these so quickly!
- One thing that has made me happy – I’ve finally got the girls on a pretty regular coordinated nap schedule. Most days I have at least an hour to myself while they both sleep. This has been a long time coming and I’m loving the alone time!
- One thing I’m worried about – health insurance. We had to find new plans for everyone this year and it stresses me out trying to find a plan that will work for all of our needs.
- One healthy thing I’m doing – I started this postpartum workout guide by McCall Williams again and this time it’s sticking! I’ve started it twice before but when I’d miss a day I would start over and then lose steam. Now, I don’t stress about missing a day or two, I just pick up where I left off! So it’s taken me about 2 weeks to get through 6 days of the program, but I’m getting farther along than I ever have before!
Okay I am so in LOVE with the graphic tee trend that has come back in full force! And there is no short supply of really cute and sassy mama graphic tees to choose from when selecting your entire wardrobe for spring (because who doesn’t want to wear these everyday?!) I’ve compiled a list of the best graphic tees for moms out there right now, so you can check out these darling shops and get shopping!
1. Mom Life is the Best Life – This tee is from Layered by Cake and let me just say their graphic tee game is on point. The tee runs true to size and the scoop neck can be worn slightly off shoulder or just normal. There’s also this Mom Squad tee I’m crushing on!
2. Mamaste in Bed – As soon as I saw this pullover I knew I had to have it. The funny take on Mamaste in bed made me laugh and everyone else loves it too! The material is super soft and cozy and it fits a little oversized. It’s from the Instagram shop @littlelovestees , they also made Reagan’s shirt that says “mama’s little hip hugger” that I’m obsessed with!
3. #coolmom – Okay what mom doesn’t want to be rocking this?! I wear it all the time because the material is super soft and the tee is a little oversized, making it the comfiest thing I own. Mean Girls is also one of my favorite movies (and the only one I quote all the time) so I was so excited about this one! It’s from Banky Girl Creations and they keep making all the tees that perfectly describe my life. This tee runs a little big, so expect a roomy fit. They also have super cute wine glasses and tumblers if you need some extra sass in your life.
4. Happy tee – I love the font on this tee, and the cute happy message is so fun! Best part of this one is it comes from one of my favorite shops for cute, affordable clothing, Simple Addiction! Their leggings are to die for soft and they have crazy sales all the time, I got this shirt for $4.97!! They still have a couple sizes left so hurry and order! Fits true to size.
5. Messy Hair – This adorable mommy and me set is from Rags and Royal and is on sale for under $20!!! These always sell out fast so be sure to run over and grab one because honestly, what mama doesn’t need this set?! Pay attention when ordering size because they have a unisex and a women’s option and the sizing is a little different for both.
That sums up my faves for right now, I’ll update this post as I find more tees that I love but until then, happy shopping!