- We started watching Sherlock and it is SO good! The episodes are crazy long though so be prepared to commit to an hour and a half.
- My feet easily grew a whole size this pregnancy and I now have two pairs of shoes left that fit (both sandals). Did anyone’s feet shrink back to their normal size? Or do I really have to buy all new shoes?
- There is a huge difference between getting three straight hours of sleep and only getting two straight hours. I can function on three, but require a long midday nap if I only get two.
- My favorite thing about breastfeeding (besides convenience and its nutritional value) is how many calories it burns. Want to drop 20 pounds in two weeks? Breastfeed a baby.
- Sometimes I miss going to work but I really really REALLY like spending the evenings together as a family. It’s so nice not being stressed to get out the door on time and only seeing Jared for 5 minutes every day.
- Elli is having zero intestinal issues, so I’m eating small amounts of dairy which means ICE CREAM!!
- Reagan likes to swaddle her Pooh bear stuffed animal, push him in the baby swing, and feed him a bottle. Cutest little mama.
- My best friend from back home visited us last weekend and brought us homemade brookies (brownie cookies) which are actually the best dessert ever. If you haven’t tried them you are missing out!
- Yesterday was the first day we didn’t have to supplement with formula, major major breastfeeding win!
- I’m already super jealous of everyone talking about fall fashion and weather and I get irritated seeing all the cute fall clothes in Target because this is south Texas and we still have 3-4 months of summer left. Last year on Halloween it was 108 degrees by 10am. So that’s what we’re dealing with.
Happy hump day! Hope everyone is having a good week so far.
Romper is from Cuddy Studios and is only $25 right now!